The lease of a “FLAME” modem product (equipment lease only) is $19.95 per month for the length of service, plus any applicable taxes and fees as listed in the “Our Policies” section of our website. Additional fees apply for services provided by SPARK Wireless to this modem.
The lease of a “EMBER” modem product (equipment lease only) is $14.95 per month for the length of service, plus any applicable taxes and fees as listed in the “Our Policies” section of our website. Additional fees apply for services provided by SPARK Wireless to this modem.
NOTE – lease fees for SPARK Wireless products do not accrue towards purchase of the leased product. A SPARK Wireless lease is not an equipment “purchase” agreement.
The purchase price of a “FLAME” modem product is $259.95 plus any applicable taxes. Additional fees will apply to services provided by SPARK Wireless to this modem.
The purchase price of a “EMBER” modem product is $159.95 plus any applicable taxes. Additional fees will apply to services provided by SPARK Wireless to this modem.
REPAIR & WARRANTY
Any modem product leased from SPARK Wireless will be either repaired or replaced at our discretion at no cost should a physical defect in the modem result in interruption of your SPARK Wireless service. A loaned modem may be provided during service to allow for the repair of the leased unit. This repair agreement is in force for the duration of your lease contract and terminates upon return of the equipment.
The warranty term on any “FLAME” or “EMBER” modem directly purchased from SPARK Wireless is one calendar year from the date of purchase and covers both part(s) and labor repair costs. No other warranty coverage is hereby expressed or implied with respect to these products.
ASSIGNABILITY, EQUIPMENT RETURN AND ACCOUNT SHARING
The lease of a Wireless Modem from SPARK Wireless / SPARK Services is non-transferable and non-assignable to any other party other than the original lessor(s) as specified in this Agreement. Should 1) an unauthorized assignment of this lease to other parties occur, 2) the equipment be moved from the designated lease location, or 3) failure to return the equipment to SPARK Wireless on close of the account occur, the lessor will be subject to a penalty charge equal to the full retail purchase price of the modem equipment. Further, sharing of a SPARK wireless account with parties not named in the lease agreement is not allowable (except for use in the same household or the same building if a business) and may result in a penalty charge being applied to your account as above. DO NOT SHARE YOUR SPARK WI-FI PASSWORD WITH OTHERS FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
The terms listed in this document are a summary recap of our basic lease terms. The full terms of this lease agreement are listed on the “Our Policies” section of the SPARK Services website at www.SPARKservices.net. All terms (including our “Billing Policies” and our “General Service Policies”) are incorporated into this document by reference. Please read & familiarize yourself with these terms prior to signing this lease agreement as by signing you expressly agree to all terms in force as of the date of signature.
SPARK Services Rural Internet Agreement Policies
3. Speeds are not guaranteed. They depend on lots of thing like your tower, the building materials of your home, the location of the modem within the home etc.
4. The credit card that you make your purchase with also goes on file AUTOMATICALLY. If you wish to change the credit card on file you may visit. https://sparkservices.net/forms and fill out a new CC Auth form
5. All internet accounts are to be set up on auto pay without exceptions.
6. We have a 30 day cancellation policy. If you wish to cancel you MUST send an email to [email protected]
7. Any changes that you make to the modem INCLUDING pressing the reset button on the back of the modem will reset your modem to factory and will render it useless. To reestablish internet your modem will have to be reconfigured and there is a $75 charge for this
8. We DO NOT offer 24/7/365 support for our internet customers due to the nature of LTE and
By signing this document you are agreeing to the above terms.