48-Port Gigabit Managed Neutron PoE Swit
Out of stock
– Neutron Series 48-Port GigE 740W PoE+ Wireless Management Controller and Switch
– The EnGenius Neutron Series EWS7952FP is a 48-Port Layer 2 Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 Managed Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP ports ideal to discover, configure, manage, and monitor up to 50 Neutron Series Wireless Access Points.
– Supports PoE+ IEEE 802.3at/af to deliver power and connectivity to Access Points, Client Bridges, IP Cameras, VoIP telephones and other PoE clients. Up to 30W per port with a total PoE budget of 740W.
– Layer 2 features include: VLAN, QoS, IGMP/MLD Snooping, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and more
– Rack mount hardware included
– Switching Capacity: 104Gbps
– Total Ports: 52
– PoE Ports: 48 Gigabit (802.3at/af)
– SFP Ports: 4
– Console Ports: 1 RJ45
– Max PoE Power Consumption: 740W
– Protocols: 802.1d, 802.1w, 802.1s, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.3ad
– Floor plan view
– Local and remote MAC Address database
– Command Line Interface (CLI)
– Port trunking and Port mirroring
– Access Control List (ACL)
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.