802.11ac Outdoor Managed AP
Out of stock
– Neutron Series Dual-Band Wireless N900 Managed Indoor Access Point
– Includes firmware that enables it to be immediately discovered, configured, monitored, and managed from a compatible Neutron Series PoE+ Controller/Switch (EWS5912FP, EWS7928FP or EWS7952FP).
– Operating in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrums and supporting 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards the EWS660AP features wireless speeds up to on its 2.4 GHz band and up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz band, a Gigabit port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE Switches. As the EWS660AP is designed to be mounted in high locations where power outlets may be scarce, it also supports PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) IEEE 802.3at for use with an 802.3at-capable PoE injector or 802.3at-capable PoE Switches, drawing up to 22 watts of power.
– Up to 29 dBm transmit power
– 6 internal 5dBi antennas (3 per band)
– Band steering shifts dual band clients to 5GHz band for better throughput performance
– Broadcast up to 8 SSIDs per frequency band
– IP65-Rated Enclosure
– Operation Modes: Access Point, Mesh AP
– Frequency/Data Rate: 2.4GHz/Up to 450 Mbps, 5GHz/Up to 1300 Mbps
– Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.1q (SSID to VLAN tagging), 802.1d (STP), 802.1x (Security)
– Memory: 256 megabytes
– Ports: 1 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE 802.3at capable
– Power Consumption: Up to 23W
– Power Requirements: PoE 802.3at, Adapter 48VDC/0.8A
– QoS: Wireless Multimedia (WMM)
– Security: WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1x RADIUS Authenticator, SSID broadcast enable/disable, MAC Address Filtering up to 50 fields, L2 Isolation (Access Point mode), Guest Network
– SNMP v1/v2c/v3
– Command Line Interface (CLI)
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 13 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.