AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS ARE REQUIRED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
1. LTE INTERNET IS NOT CABLE INTERNET! Your speeds will fluctuate based on tower congestion and load balancing done by the carrier. SPARK Services has no control over this. LTE is more reliable than satellite.
2. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR SIM CARD!! This includes taking the sim card out and putting it into another modem or cell phone. THIS WILL DEACVITATE YOUR SERVICE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD PLUS SHIPPING. ($55 plus taxes)
3. There may be times your connection may drop out altogether. If this happens, SPARK Services will do everything we can to resolve the issue; HOWEVER, if the carrier is doing maintenance on the tower or is experiencing an outage, SPARK Services does not have any control over that. You will not be issued a refund for the days your service was down.
4. SPARK EasyPay payments are automatic. If you cancel your service before your modem is paid for, you will be given the option to return the modem, or you will be billed the remaining balance of the modem in one final payment.
5. If you are not happy with our services or the service does not work for you, you must send an email to [email protected] within 14 of receiving your sim card/modem to be issued a refund. There is a $50 cancelation fee if you cancel within 14 days. If you cancel after 14 days, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
6. If you provide your own modem, you must include the brand of your modem AND the IMEI off of your modem in the “Notes” section of the order. Failure to do so will cause delays/cancelation of your order.
8. SPARK Services can not help you with any BYOD. It will be up to you, the customer, to get your SIM card to work.
9. The credit card that you make your purchase with also goes on file AUTOMATICALLY. If you wish to change the credit card on file, you may visit. https://sparkservices.net/forms and fill out a new CC Auth form
10. All internet accounts are to be set up on auto-pay without exceptions.
11. Any changes you make to the modem, INCLUDING pressing the reset button on the back of the modem, are done at your own risk. We will reconfigure the modem to the proper settings if needed, and you will be charged $75 for this service.
12. We DO NOT offer 24/7/365 support for our internet customers. The reason being is our support from the carrier is not 24/7/365. If you are experiencing issues with your internet, please fill out ONE support ticket, and your request should be attended to by the next business day. If you submit multiple tickets, this will delay your support.
13. If a customer has an issue with our LTE internet services, you are to call us at 918-608-8888 to discuss the problem, and we will be happy to help. Any negative reviews found by a customer posted online or via any social media outlet will be grounds for account termination based upon the sole discretion of SPARK Services. Honestly, folks, there are many factors at play with LTE services, and most are out of our control, so if you have a problem, give us a call, and we will work it out.