COVID-19 sped up the process of transitioning to working from home. VoIP calls have helped in that process for sure. With VoIP technology, you can work remotely and enjoy all the functionality of your office-based phone system.
Even transitioning from office to home and back is simple. VoIP phone systems have various benefits and here is all you need to know about it!
What is VoIP?
Voice- over- internet Protocol (VoIP) is a business phone system that allows voice calls over an IP network like the internet instead of your regular traditional landline. It is more functional with features like automatic call routing which routes calls to any part of the world with ease. It also conducts conference calls, has the option of voicemail and call recording. Detailed reports of calls made and received are also available.
How does VoIP help those working from home?
A few must-haves for remote work are computer, internet, and a tool less recognized – internet voice solutions, also called VoIP. This has had significant benefits for employees working from home, and some of them are:
- Ease of use and access: with just a simple connection, you are good to go, anywhere and anytime.
- Mobile integration: you can easily use the services of this phone by downloading an app on your phone as well.
- System features: it has all the best features like conference calls, caller ID, automated call routing, voicemail, and call recording. This is great not only for large and small businesses but also for hospitals, hotels, and health care agencies.
- Multiple office locations management: with a VoIP system, you can have one receptionist manage multiple office locations from one place.
- Softphones: are basically software-based phones. They copy desk phones by presenting an interface of a software phone. A dial pad, call, handling features, etc are all included to make it easier for you to work from home.
- Easy to install: the device is easy to install, configure and use. It does not matter if you are technologically impaired. It is low maintenance and acts as a long-term investment in the growth of your business.
Shifting to VoIP is not difficult at all, and the small benefits all add up to a bigger profit later. This is useful for small companies and large ones alike, especially when the mode of working is a hybrid of in-office and work-from-home environments.
If you want to know more about how to use VoIP or its services, visit us at SPARK Services. We are a Computer, Voice, & Web company. Our team works hard to provide you with the very best in VoIP phone systems, networking, web design, and computer-related services, with a focus on dependability, customer service, honesty, and trust.
From connecting your business with voice and web services to repairing broken laptops and smartphones, SPARK Services specializes in improving the technology that enhances you and/or your business. When it comes to business, our goal is to help you grow. Visit us today!