High-Speed Rural & In-Town Wireless Internet Available Virtually Anywhere!
Simple Startup! Plug it in and go!
- No Contract
- No Credit Checks
- Easy Self-Install
- No Throttling
- Stream Your Favorite Shows
- Play Online Games
- Video Conference
- Remote Work
- Speeds up to 300mbps
- RV Ready
- Works Virtually Anywhere
- 4K Streaming
OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN
Nationwide True Blue 5G / 4G
Regular Price 109.99. Back to School Sale with locked in price.
Nationwide Neon Pink 5G / 4G
Regular price 99.99. Back to School Sale with locked in price .
Nationwide Ultra Red 5G / 4G
SPARK Orange BYOD 4G LTE Most Devices
High Speed 4G LTE and now 5G Internet that Works Where You Work
Stay connected to the web in areas you couldn’t before!
With the growth and speed of 4G & 5G LTE networks nationwide, SPARK Services can now help homes and workplaces in rural areas connect to the web wirelessly.
How SPARK Rural 5G and 4G LTE Internet Works
Similar to how today’s smartphones receive data, SPARK Services High Speed Internet utilizes the 5G or 4G LTE data connections sent from local area cellular towers to connect your home or business.
A single LTE modem/router can support up to 20 wireless devices at once; an optional antenna can be installed for even greater range. There’s no need to install phone lines, fiber cables, or ethernet cables.
SPARK ServicesOut of 5 stars
Overall rating out of 320 Google reviews
SPARK Internet Plans & Pricing
Everything you need to get started:
- SPARK Internet Hardware Modem (Now Included In Plan Price!)
- An easy one-time activation process
- Automatic monthly billing
SPARK Internet Speeds
- Up to 300 Mbps download speeds depending on your location and plan chosen. Average speeds are between 8 to 25Mbps
- LTE Signal guaranteed or your money back minus the activation fee!
- Free standard email address upon request
- No long-term commitments or contracts. Cancel anytime you wish with only 30 days written notice. (e-mail notice only submit to: [email protected])
- UNLIMITED high speed data plans available!
The fine print on “Unlimited”
Our “UNLIMITED” data does come with a few trade-offs that you must be aware of. We will call it the “fine print” that we are putting out there for you to see and understand before you make your purchase. In order to get this data rate we “downscale” all 4K content to 1080 as we have found 4K simply takes too much bandwidth. Please call us at 918-608-8888 to discuss these plans and pricing
Optional Add Ons
CMS (Cloud Management System)
- Protect your computer from viruses, malware, and even ransomware
- $8.00/month 1st computer
- $5.00/month each additional computers
- Smart Web Filter that will keep you out of any trouble online. (Pornography filter available to no additional charge)
- Safe Internet Browsing for your family or kids.
Microsoft Office 365
- Includes Email, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & Publisher.
- $15.00/month install on up to 5 computers
- $6.00/month billed per year for a Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online Plan 1 @sparkservices.net email account
SPARK 5G / 4G LTE Internet FAQs
The difference between 4G and LTE is speed, and 4G is faster than LTE. The letters LTE stand for “Long-Term Evolution” and is a standard for wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals. In 2008, four years after LTE was launched, 4G (Fourth Generation) was introduced, replacing 3G technology. When 4G was launched, it upgraded connectivity, and accelerated internet connection speeds and hotspots for mobile phones. At the time, this was groundbreaking technology and the cellular networks had trouble catching up. In recent years, most of the 3G networks have been upgraded to 4G speeds.
Over the past 10 years, 4G LTE speeds have gotten exponentially better, but LTE covers all networks that are trying to meet 4G standards.
There is a lot of different terms being used today when it comes to High-Speed internet and especially cellular internet. The short answer is that 5G is the newest fastest cellular internet speeds that are available today and 4G is the older slower technology. Our modems will automatically search for a 5G signal and if one is not available it will switch over to a 4G signal. However, when 5G becomes available in your area there will be no need to change out your equipment, our modem will see that signal and just like that you will have 5G internet in your rural area! 5G already exists in most towns.