In order for us to keep our prices and overhead down our default billing is ELECTRONIC invoices sent via EMAIL. If you must have a paper invoice mailed to you then this can be arranged by calling our office at 918-608-8888. A fee of $4.95 per mailed invoice will be added to your bill. We know this seems unfair however please keep in mind that in order for us to send this to you it takes supplies, postage, and manpower and all of that costs money. All internet plans must be set up on auto pay
We send invoices electronically using e-mail and PDF files. You may also pay online using the links provided in the e-mail. Internet billing must be set up on auto pay. It is a prepaid service
The answer to this question depends on when your service was installed and setup was complete. All SPARK Services accounts are considered PREPAID which means if for example if you establish services with us on the 17th of the month then this too will be y0ur next billing date.
We bill what is called “doorstep-to-doorstep” billing meaning we charge you from the minute we leave and are en-route to your location. This sounds like it is unfair but remember we have to pay for our own gas, and wear and tear on our vehicles. Other companies will just try to “hide” this charge but we do not work that way. To us it’s just doing the right thing by letting customers know exactly what they are being billed for.
We will do what it takes to work with your accounts payable department. However these arrangements MUST be made in advance.
If we can’t fix it there is absolutely 100% no charge for our services. We also provide free estimates!
Yes. We can troubleshoot most home and small business networks even if we did not originally install it.
Our services are mainly onsite. Most upgrades, repairs, maintenance, and some troubleshooting can be performed on-site. In some cases (few hardware issues), we have to take system to our office based lab. There is a $95 service charge for this service. The charge is door to door service. Residential and business
To answer this question correctly, we first would need to know what you would like to do on your network. After that, we can put together a list of equipment you will need. Most small networks will just need some sort of a switch or a router, some network cable, and a couple of network cards.
Yes. We can teach you how to upgrade your own computer, step-by-step, at your house or business.
AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS ARE REQUIRED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
1. LTE INTERNET IS NOT CABLE INTERNET! Your speeds will fluctuate based on tower congestion and load balancing done by the carrier. SPARK Services has no control over this. LTE is more reliable than satellite; however, if you need a 24/7 connection, LTE internet may not be the solution for you.
2. There may be times your connection may drop out altogether. If this happens, SPARK Services will do everything we can to resolve the issue; HOWEVER, if the carrier is experiencing any kind of outage or change of service, SPARK Services does not have any control over that. You will not be issued a refund or credit for the days your service was down.
3. SPARK EasyPay payments are automatic. If you cancel your service before your modem is paid for, you will be given the option to return the modem, or you will be billed the remaining balance of the modem in one final payment.
4. If you are not happy with our services or the service does not work for you, you must send an email to [email protected] within 14 of receiving your sim card/modem to be issued a refund if you are a new customer. There is a $50 cancelation fee if you cancel within 14 days. Minus the activation fee and shipping cost. If you cancel after 14 days, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
5. For existing customers, if you would like to cancel your service, you must do so in writing by sending an email to [email protected] 30 days before your next billing cycle. If you don’t send an email within 30 days, you may be subject to another charge on your next billing cycle.
6. If you provide your own modem, you must include the brand of your modem AND the IMEI off of your modem in the “Notes” section of the order. Failure to do so will cause delays/cancelation of your order.
7. SPARK Services can not help you with any BYOD. It will be up to you, the customer, to get your SIM card to work.
8. The credit card that you make your purchase with also goes on file AUTOMATICALLY. If you wish to change the credit card on file, you may visit. https://sparkservices.net/forms and fill out a new CC Auth form
9. All internet accounts are to be set up on auto-pay without exceptions.
10. Any changes you make to the modem, INCLUDING pressing the reset button on the back of the modem, are done at your own risk. We will reconfigure the modem to the proper settings if needed, and you will be charged $75 for this service.
11. We DO NOT offer 24/7/365 support for our internet customers. The reason being is our support from the carrier is not 24/7/365. If you are experiencing issues with your internet, please fill out ONE support ticket, and your request should be attended to by the next business day. If you submit multiple tickets, this will delay your support.
12. If a customer has an issue with our LTE internet services, you are to call us at 918-608-8888 to discuss the problem, and we will be happy to help. Any negative reviews found by a customer posted online or via any social media outlet will be grounds for account termination based upon the sole discretion of SPARK Services. Honestly, folks, there are many factors at play with LTE services, and most are out of our control, so if you have a problem, give us a call, and we will work it out.
YES. Mon-Fri 9-6 CST. There is limited support on the internet as it works off of the cell towers. If the tower goes down your internet will go down and we can’t fix that. We will put in a ticket for the issue. This will take some time to be resolved. Customers can put in their own tickets by going to the support tab on the main page.
Yes. You will need to put the router in bridge modem. DO NOT make any changes to the modem.
Yes. As long as your signal is strong enough and your tower does not have a strict NAT. This occasionally happens and we cannot change it.
All internet accounts must to be set up on auto pay. If the card declines or you do not make your payment, the service will be terminated within 48 hours. If you cannot pay your bill or need to set it up for later payment please call the office before your billing date and we will be happy to help you. 918-608-8888
Yes, we have a 14 day trial period. We will try and make it work for you. If we can’t find a solution we will send you a return label. During the trial period you must keep all original packaging. Once returned the $99.99 will be refunded. This is the first month service and modem cost. For more information call 918-608-8888
We no longer carry antennas. You will be responsible for purchasing your own antennas and making sure they will work with your modem. We do have modems that will work with outdoor antennas. You will need to call in and place that order as they are a very limited quantity.
Not always. Usually only when you have metal siding or have a metal roof. You can run a speed test outside and run a speed test inside. If your speeds are considerably higher outside then the antennas will work for you and bring the signal from outside to the inside. You will need to call for the modem if you need antennas 918-608-8888
The modems are included in the price of the plan. We do not “sell” the modems. It is added into your monthly plan and we will send a return label if the service is cancelled.
All of our plans have no caps. Feel freeto call the office to get more information. 918-608-8888